The Water Bearer

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Creative or Logical? Maybe Both?

Have you seen this yet? It's from Gizmo Watch. I discovered this yesterday while I was hiding from Sven. Yeah, notice there's no word count update? I thought you might. Tonight, I promise I will write! Not only will I write, but I will make up for all those words I didn't write yesterday and today.

Alright, back to this cool picture and why it's so cool. Click on the image, then stare at the woman's movement.
If she appears to be moving clockwise, the right (creative) side of your brain is more dominant. If you see her moving counter-clockwise, you're using more of the left (logical) side of your brain.

Some people can see her moving in both directions. Not me. But there's no surprise there. I've never been accused of being too logical. On the other hand, my creativity has gotten me into some interesting situations. But that's for another post, or maybe not.
So which way do you see her moving? How many logical people are reading my blog???
Ok ok, Sven. I'm going to work now. Right now. This second. As soon as I post this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What woman?
Oh, there she is; could have sworn it was an alien.
Aha, I'm sure I saw her boobs bounce ...
What does that make me? (probably strange- but you already knew that Wendi).

N

Vicki said...

That's odd. The first time I clicked on her she went counter clockwise but every time I click on her now she's going clockwise. Not sure what that says about me.

Love the blog. And thanks for stopping by mine. :)

Sarah Mäkelä said...

I see it going counter-clockwise, but then I saw it go clockwise and now it's going counter-clockwise again. =/

That's a cool picture!

Anne Crawford-Clarke said...

Hey Wendi! One of these days I'm going to figure out how to add all those nifty little things to my blog. Right now I'm sitting at 910, 1125, two free days, and then just over 750 words today. The I made a break for it to get back to revising my ms that I'm sending to Superromance Nov 1.

Keep it up, you're doing just super!
J

Anne-Marie Carroll said...

I clicked on the smilie instead. Oops. But when I clicked on the real thing, she spinned clockwise. Great blog Wendi.

Wendi said...

Anne-Marie, you crack me up. :D
Vicki and Sarah your brains must work better than mine. No matter how long I stare at that thing, she only goes clockwise.
N, what can I say. Yes, now that you point it out, her boobs do bounce. LOL!
Way to go with the word count, Jordanne. Keep it up! And thanks to all of you for stopping by to say hello!

Carol Burge said...

Hmmm, first she was going counter clockwise, then, it looked like she started moving the opposite - clockwise.

Wonder what that means?