The Water Bearer

Monday, October 29, 2007

A celebrity moment


This is so cool! I can't take credit for finding it. My friend Anne-Marie posted it on her blog (http://www.anne-mariecarroll.blogspot.com/) and I'm a blatant copy cat. Back in the day, I used to get the Paula Abdul comment a lot, usually around last call and from men who'd had a little too much to drink. As for the others, I never would have guessed any of them. Give it a try yourself. It's free. Just go to http://www.myheritage.com/ Then leave a comment and tell me which celebs are hanging out around my blog.

7 comments:

Anne-Marie Carroll said...

You already know who it said I looked like. lol I can so say Paula

Wendi said...

I'm laughing hysterically at the emails I'm getting about this. I understand why Paris Hilton and Sly Stallone don't want to post results for everyone else to read, but the rest of you ... Come on!

Anonymous said...

Funny, you look like Mary Kate Olsen but not Ashley?

Wendi said...

Anonymous said: Funny, you look like Mary Kate Olsen but not Ashley?

LOL! I thought the same thing!

Paul R. May said...

I'd play along, but I know who would come up, and I just don't want another reminder.

Jack Black.... in his Nacho Libre costume.

We saw the movie, and my wife kept turning and looking at me (during the non-funny parts, I might add) and cracking up. She's convinced we're long lost relatives. I don't want to know.

Wendi said...

OMG, Paul! You just cracked me up! I'll never watch any of Nacho Libre with a straight face again. Although, I have to say, once was probably enough for that movie anyway. :-D

Anonymous said...

OMG Wendi,

You and I thinking the same thing, that is even more strange than you looking like one Olsen and not the other!